- TRY 10,000 net pcm + bonus
- Permanent | Full-time
- UK hours from (9am-5pm)
At Chace People we place Excellent Talent with High Profile Employers around the World. Our divisions across Private Staffing, Business Support and Yacht, Jet & Chalet focus on placing House & Estate Managers, Butlers, Chefs, Household Couples, Housekeepers and Nannies/Mannies, to Personal & Executive Assistants, Chiefs of Staff, Family Office Staff, HR and Operations, to Captains, Chief Stewardesses, Deckhands, Private Jet Attendants, Chalet Hosts and various other exciting roles.
We are looking for a driven Research & Administration Assistant to support our growing team, working remotely from Turkey. You will hold excellent English language skills, spoken, written and read and you will be a people person, with a forensic attention to detail and with a forward-thinking approach.
We champion flexible working and an entrepreneurial mind-set. Alongside supporting our London based Delivery team, you will be tasked to research and nurture a pipeline of exceptional candidates across the globe.
Values we care about:
- Excellence – We love doing our ordinary jobs extraordinarily well
- Transparency – We believe our transparency will lead to other’s transformation
- Resourcefulness – Where there’s a will, there’s a way
- Eagerness to learn and progress – We don’t always know the answer, but we are eager to learn
- Open-mindedness and adaptability – Respect all ways. Always
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a Research and / or Administrative support role, ideally within a Recruitment or Luxury Brand environment
- Cares about people, attention to detail focused and relationship building
- Goal orientated
- A genuine passion for recruitment and for people
- Confidence with your communication style
- Analytical mindset to produce excellent research and results
What will I be doing?
As an Administration Assistant you will:
- Support and manage the inputting of clean data within the company’s database; ensuring candidate and client files are kept up to date and in line with company policies
- Administrative function; filing, confidential document handling, ensuring timely follow-up and response times on behalf of the Delivery team
- Gatekeeping; first point of contact for enquiries, filtering calls and emails, timely and informative communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Office processes; supporting the MDs with any ad hoc facilities and operations projects to create a more efficient way of working for all
As a Research Assistant you will:
- Work with the Delivery team to build a pipeline of exceptional talent within the UK and across the globe; analysing roles to match the best people, often applying out of the box thinking
- Outreach and pre-screening with the candidates who you research to nurture and grow your own pool of candidates for the Delivery team to match to live roles – bonus targets will be set for you individually
- Researching industries, companies and positions within the company’s specialist areas
- Presenting your ideas and findings to the MDs to target and nurture new business
- Representing the agency and MDs as an ambassador at all times and in line with company values
These tasks are not exhaustive and will evolve as your role and the company grows. You will have clear progression opportunities in research, sales and business development. You will value communication and relationship building above all and you will be actively encouraged to develop and to define your role in a progressive recruitment business. We want bright, creative, honest and self-starter individuals to add value to our team and in turn for your hard work you will be rewarded!
On top of a competitive baseline net monthly salary you will be awarded an individual bonus scheme based on your research deliverables.