EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF FORWARD-THINKING FASHION COMPANY BASED IN WEST LONDON
- £50,000-£70,000 gross p.a.
- To start ASAP
- Full-time | Permanent
- West London
Chace People is looking for an Executive Assistant to join a growing, creative head office team based in one of London’s most sought after co-working spaces in West London. This is a permanent role on a full-time basis.
This role supports the dynamic and entrepreneurial Managing Director in multiple areas, including special project management, ensuring that they are kept fully organised and abreast with the needs of the team, business, and external parties.
Our client is the forward-thinking fashion company that’s here to disrupt, drive change and do good.
They are home to two brands, consisting a conscious, contemporary fashion label that’s big on style and sustainability, and a multi-brand platform that’s built on community, personalisation, and all things fashion.
Join them on their journey, and do things differently.
- Support the MD across all aspects of her work, to ensure company goals and objectives are met, and operations run efficiently.
- Manage communication between MD and her direct reports and the wider team, liaising with internal and external stakeholders on various projects and tasks.
- Manage the MDs daily schedule, including all diary appointments, travel arrangements & itineraries, client management, and other company logistics.
- Liaise with relevant team members to ensure agendas are prepared and actions are completed, where applicable.
- Pro-actively filter and manage emails, calls, meetings and other communications for the MD, responding directly where appropriate to maximise the MD’s time and efficiency.
- Manage, coordinate, and arrange the MD’s travel and travel-related activities, including hotel booking and transportation.
- Manage the Senior Team meeting agendas, taking minutes where needed and tracking all follow-up and actions. Drive agendas and accountability in the MD’s absence.
- Support MD on presentations and reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ad hoc support on personal administration.
- Significant EA experience, preferably at an executive level.
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organise and coordinate multiple projects at once.
- Ability to work accurately and methodically.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Deal effectively with last minute changes to the MDs schedule.
- Good numeracy and IT skills.
- Effective communicator with critical thinking skills.
- Ability to maintain professionalism and exercise discretion when needed.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Competitive basic salary depending on your experience
- 28 days holiday per year
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private Health Care
- Online discount across some of the group’s brands
- Flexi-time Monday – Friday
- Pick and mix benefit options, including Bloom and Wild subscription and Hello Fresh vouchers
- Private Office Space and Members’ Clubs perks included, with access to different locations across London, discounts, events and other perks
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a rapidly growing start-up in the fashion-conscious world, with scope to grow and progress within your role to a mini Chief of Staff!
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and will consider each application on its own merit. Please only apply if you feel you have the necessary experience for this role, with excellent checkable references a must.